Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fate, or something like it.

The strangest things have been happening to me lately. Not only did I again find euro bills on the ground, but I also made money buying lunch yesterday because the cashier at the boulangerie gave me back triple the amount of change (I only realized it later, I promise). Also, people keep winking at me and telling me to not worry about the extra 30 cents...just round down. Is this normal? 

Last night, had a very strange dream about a friend that I haven't talked to in awhile, only to find her blog sent to my inbox in the morning. Then today I saw three little rats running along the benches in the metro station. 

I think all of these things are connected. I think a fortune teller is in the agenda for tomorrow. Or maybe just a cup of coffee with lucky grounds at the bottom.

2 comments:

Pam said...

bonjour! Your apartment is tres magnifique!!!

M. Eileen said...

oh! how crazy. you are amazing! i miss you!